Application and Removal Instructions
Easy to Apply
- To apply, simply remove the backing and stick to any smooth or lightly textured surface including walls, metal, wood, glass, paper, plastic and more.
- Be sure your surfaces are clean and free of any dirt, dust or grease to ensure good adhesion.
- Decals are fully waterproof and designed for indoor or outdoor use. May even be used in bathrooms and showers!
- If applying over freshly painted walls, allow paint to cure for a minimum of 2-3 weeks before applying. New paint still contains moisture long past the time it feels dry.
- Remove items from their heavy-duty shipping tube, and lay flat for a few hours.
- Hang your decals on the wall with masking tape to adjust their position to your liking.
- Once in position, peel back part of the liner (about 8 inches) on one end and lightly stick to the wall.
Continue peeling and applying until fully adhered. Be careful not to bend or kink the decal.
- For small decals, simply remove the entire liner and apply.
- If you need to reposition at any point, simply peel up the decal and begin again.
- Finish by softly rubbing the entire decal with a soft cloth, making sure to get all the edges.
- Stand back and enjoy your work!
Decals are fully washable! To clean spills or other messes off your walls, simply use a soft cloth with soapy water and wipe.
Although your stickers are tear & scratch resistant, please avoid using and abrasives or solvents.
Decals are fully removable. Start at one corner and begin slowly peeling. If planning to reuse the decal, take caution not to stretch or kink the material.
For difficult to remove decals (usually those applied to fresh paint or special surfaces), use an adhesive softener such as Goo Gone™ before removing. Spray the solution above the decal and wait a few minutes for it to soften the adhesive. Then peel off the decal. If reusing, lay face down and let solution evaporate. You can then reapply to the new surface.
Our 100% Guarantee
We take pride in our products! If you’re not completely happy, we’ll take it back within 30 days of purchase. In the event that a decal is defective in material or workmanship, we’ll replace it! Liability is limited to replacement of the same product. Learn more here.